Our expert workgroup helps us identify important Flex Program issues, aids in the development of research projects, provides feedback on our products, and assists with dissemination strategies.
Members of this group include state and national policy and program experts; representatives of State Offices of Rural Health, hospital associations, and CAHs; and leaders in the fields of quality and performance improvement, health finance, and EMS.
Current members are:
Kevin Barnett, DrPH, MCP
- Director, Center to Advance Community Health and Equity, Public Health Institute
- President, Ten Mile Enterprises LLC
Jill Lord, RN, MS
- Director of Community Health, Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
Tracy Morton, MPH
- Director of Population Health, National Rural Health Resource Center
Pat Schou, FACHE
- Executive Director, Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network (ICAHN) & Illinois Rural Community Care Organization (IRCCO)
John Supplitt, MBA, MPA
- Senior Director, Field Engagement, American Hospital Association
Karla Weng, MPH, CPHQ
- Senior Program Manager, Stratis Health